Pennsylvania State University
The Adventure Recreation Program offers many services to the Penn State campus and community:
- *A yearlong schedule of diverse outdoor trip activities to destinations throughout Pennsylvania and the eastern United States
- *Activities include: rock climbing, backpacking, hiking, camping, fly fishing, paddling, cross country skiing, ice climbing, and caving
- *Outdoor skills-based workshops and seminars
- *Access to the Adventure Recreation Center (ARC)
- *Custom programming services
We are Penn State’s base camp for adventure and offer a wide range of services and opportunities for indoor and outdoor adventure to students, faculty/staff, and organizations/businesses. Whether you are looking for climbing opportunities, equipment rental, team building and challenge courses, or outdoor trips, we are the program for you.We are open 12 p.m. to 6 p.m.
18 IM Building
University Park, Pennsylvania 16802
This licensee is not accepting outside event requests at this time.